NOTE: 工作中.....

September 6, 2008

Vague

Haihzz...feel guilty..I didn't committed to the things I promised earlier about updating my blog during holiday. Now, holiday ended for one week already, I'm still haven't write anything yet..not even a pictures. It's really bad...seem like my passion in blogging is fading away, litle by little...help!!!!

No idea, I am lost...somehow I can feel that my future is vague. What am I going to do after graduation? What's my plan? I used to know what I m going to do in the future, I had a very clear direction...hmm...not so clear though, but I did have one direction to follow. But now? I am kinda lost...many things are bothering me. I don't know what is my next step...pity huh?

2 comments:

殷缘 said...

take your time
慢慢来
一定行的!

Anonymous said...

Is that the... going-to-graduate symptom? lol
Dont worry girl, when it comes, it comes.