NOTE: 工作中.....

November 2, 2008

My life lately

Let's just start from the prepaid MNP thing. If you had read my blog, you might probably know I switched my telco provider from Maxis to Digi but keeping the same number. Eventually, I am still using Maxis services now. Right after I registered, Maxis sent me a message said that there is some problem with my maxis line and customer service crew will contact me shortly, so I wait. I waited for about a week, after my Kelantan trip, I went back to Digi center in CMC Connaught. They checked for me and said that Maxis had declined my application, because the IC number I submitted is not the same as I registered last time. I mean..WTF! How could this be? It's 101% not possible. I gave the exactly same photocopied IC, and now you are telling me my IC last four digits are not match? This is so nonsense...and now what I can do is call Maxis center and see what they are going to say about this. Maxis is SUCKS!

Secondly, my school Univeristy College Sedaya International (UCSI) has get it University status last month. And of course, with this pretty 'U' infront of the name, our fees increase terribly! Between, UCSI is keeping it's name as UCSI, so no more sedaya, it's only UCSI, not stand for any name, it's just UCSI. So now it would sound like University UCSI or UUCSI or UCSIU. Me and my friend analyzed why they are keeping the UCSI name. Conclusion is UCSI is well known than Sedaya or other names, and they are not going to throw any more money to change all the leaflet, all the things that had UCSI printed on it. So they keep the name UCSI. So, let's just cheers for UUCSI, or UCSI or UCSIU, whatever, It would not make my fees remain the same anyway. Sucks! Once my friend interpret UCSI as Ultimate Currency Sucking Institute which I think it is quite true also. =D Anyway, UCSI is not so bad.

Hmm...what else I had do lately...let's see...haven't finished Krabi travel log and Kelantan, still questioning some questions that I would never get the answer, feeling not so good at the certain time but feeling good at most of the time with my lovely friends around. Basically that is all about. Stay tuned til then.


Music that I'm listening to: 五月天 - 你不是真正的快乐;周定纬 - 预感

More
Huaiyouss blogs about UCSI -
炸鸡的故事

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

Haha...
My bro wanted to switch from Digi to Maxis, and Digi gave the same excuse as Maxis gave you...
Lol...
So... I guess all lies about everything la...
=]