NOTE: 工作中.....

November 16, 2009

Last internship of my study life

As many of my friends know, I am currently working at National Kidney Foundation (NKF). For more information of what they are all about and what they are up to, kindly visit www.nkf.org.my. If you would like to help NKF, as volunteer or donation, kindly contact NKF.

I have started working in NKF for two weeks. For the time being, I am working five days a week, from Tuesday to Saturday. Sometimes Sunday, but only once in a blue moon. Working hour from 8:30am to 5:30pm. I am grouped into Champion team leading by a cool yet loving team leader, and others staffs. Most luckiest thing is that I got three seniors from UCSI and one friend working together with me. They help me a lot whenever I am in search of helps.

I am happy working in NKF, following the team out to many different places everyday, meeting new people, doing health screening, chatting with the people, playing with the kids. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT~

As a beginner, I start my work from registration and blood pressure test, later on, I will have to go through BMI test, urine test and blood test. Besides that, my main responsibility is to be a counselor.  Yeah~ this is one step closer to my desired career remarkably.

Two weeks past, I am so ready for more challenges!

No comments: